The Team at CROCOPARC has the pleasure of welcoming you, every day from 10.00 am to 5.30 pm.
Please note: the ticket office closes 30 minutes before the closure of the park.
Opening hours change according to the seasons.
OPEN 7/7 DAYS, 364 DAYS / YEAR *
*Crocodile feeding times change depending on the temperature. In summer the crocodiles are fed up to 5 times a day, in winter when the temperatures drop the crocodiles can go more than 3 months without feeding.
Currently feeding takes place twice a day at 12 p.m. and 4 p.m.
* During Ramadan the opening hours are: 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
*The park is closed on the 1st day of Aid El Kebir and the day before we close at 5.30 pm.
Adults: 80 Dhs
Children: 50 Dhs (age 3 to 12 years)
VIP cards 2018 (with photo)
Adults : 199 Dhs – Children: 149 Dhs
As a VIP CROCOPARC customer you benefit from:
– Unlimited access to the park for one year
– Good plans for VIP card holders
– Invitations to private events reserved for the VIP community … “
Shuttle Bus (return fare), park entrance and guided tour and welcome tea
Adults: 220 Dhs – Children: 130 Dhs
Groups (minimum 20 people)
Please contact us
CROCOPARC is located in the town of Drarga, on the outskirts of Agadir, along National Highway 8 (highway Agadir-Marrakesh).
Bus lines 5 and 9 of the Company ALSA go to Drarga, travelling across the municipality of Agadir and there is another bus from Inezgane. More information on the ALSA website…
CROCOPARC Shuttle bus:
Departure to the Park on certain days at 9:45am and 2:45pm from Uniprix Agadir (See ticket prices : excursion and call us to reserve your place).
From this map you can visualize precisely the location of CROCOPARC, as well as edit a route from your starting point.
CROCOPARC Shuttle bus:
Departure to the Park on certain days at 9:45am and 2:45pm from Uniprix Agadir (See ticket prices : excursion and call us to reserve your place) or on request the shuttle can pick you up at your hotel by calling Crocoparc on 05 28 29 79 31
SERVICES FOR THE COMFORT OF OUR VISITORS
– Full handicapped access to the park, as well as for families with pushchairs
– Several dining spaces on site (the snack restaurant, the cave of treasures)
– High chairs are available in the restaurant, and a microwave to warm baby bottles
– Snacks are available on site (no authorised picnic)
– Several resting areas around the circuit
– Two children’s playgrounds
– For health and safety questions, pets are prohibited.
– Shop is open all year
– Public conveniences, with baby facilities